1. One of my DT sisters at Sunday's With Crissy has a very special request that I hope you will consider participating in. Lisa has shared with us that her sister Jayme has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. Lisa would really like us to help put a smile on Jayme's face by sending her cards, especially with frog images as Jayme really loves frogs! Now, she is asking that these cards NOT be get-well cards...something pretty or humorous to help brighten Jayme's day would be perfect!! Lisa has a detailed post on her blog HERE with instructions...she's also got some lovely blog candy up for grabs as a thank you for participation in this RAK. Crissy Armstrong has also designed a brand new image just for Jayme.
2. The Town Scrapper is having a DT call!!! This is a fantastic store in beautiful Petrolia, Ontario. Here are the details:
We are a growing Canadian stamp company carrying many popular stamp lines, (including Magnolia, CC Designs, Magnolia, My Favorite Things, Motivet, Whiff of Joy, Wags 'n Whiskers, CC Designs, The Greeting Farm, Kraftin' Kimmie, Hanna, Scrapmagasinet) along with our very own line of rubber stamps, illustrated by Victoria Case, and a challenge blog! We are looking for Senior Design Team members, who have a passion for paper crafts, and rubber stamps! Your coloring of stamped images should be your strength - whether it's with Copics, watercolor, or any other medium. Previous Design Team experience is not necessary, but would be an asset. We welcome international applicants. You should have an active blog (post at least 3 times per week).
We will be taking submissions starting immediately, until all positions are filled (so, the sooner you apply, the better your chances!). We are currently expanding our design team. So, if you are ready to become a part of a growing stamping and paper crafts company, we want to hear from you!
As a senior member of our Design Team, you will be asked to:
- Create 4 projects a month (using stamps carried by The Town Scrapper), by participating in weekly blog challenges, and provide high-quality digital images of these projects to our Blog Managers. You may be asked to work with digital images.
- Mail two of your cards/month to Phebe at the Town Scrapper, in Petrolia, Ontario,
- Contribute a minimum of one (papercraft) tutorial (with photos and detailed
instructions) during your six month term, and one "tip or trick" per month
- Participate in Blog Hops, to promote release of new stamps, approximately every
- On a weekly basis, help promote/advertise The Town Scrapper on your personal blog
and to any message boards where appropriate.
- Provide quality scans/photographs of all projects as well as posting any related
- Have an active blog presence on your own personal blog (posts at least 3 times
- Commit to a 6-month term beginning immediately
To apply, please send the following information to Kim, Design Team Co-Ordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
--Link to your online gallery and blog
--Provide full contact information - name, phone number, email address, and location
--Submit a short paragraph or two of why you want to be one of our designers
--List your current DT/designer/site commitment(s)
As a Senior Design Team member for The Town Scrapper, you will receive:
25% discount off the regular price of anything purchased from The Town Scrapper
50% off one item per month
One free rubber stamp per month
The experience of working with one of the best stamp companies in the world! ;)
We look forward to seeing your beautiful creations. Good luck!!
Whew!! Did you make it all the way to the end of this post?! So sorry I didn't have any projects to share today, but if you have a bit of time to spare over the next few days, I have several posts planned! Tomorrow I'm hoping to share a card I made with a Popcorn the Bear image, Friday is a double post day with challenges for The Town Scrapper and Wags 'n Whiskers and Saturday is always Kraftin' Kimmie day here on my blog! I also hope to be posting my card for dear Jayme very soon!
Have a blessed day friends!