Monday, December 27, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Boxing Week Sale!!!

Good morning friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We has a busy few days with family dinners...but it was the good kind of busy. :) Lots of food, fellowship and fun! My cousins, my son Nathan and I sat down to play a game of Scribblish last night. Oh my goodness, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. You all know the game "Telephone" right? Well Scribblish is basically the same game, but it's done with sketches. You each start out with a caption that you write down and then draw a picture for...then you randomly pass it around, and the next person unrolls just the drawing and has to come up with a new caption...then you pass it to another player who views only the new caption and creates a new drawing to represent it...this process repeats several times. Finally, everybody lays their scrolls in the centre of the table with only the final drawing showing...then you need to guess which one belongs to your original caption. We had a blast, and we're planning a rematch soon!

Today, I have nothing on my agenda. I can't even remember the last time I was able to say that! Our fridge is full of leftover ham, roast beef, veggies, mashed potatoes, homemade bread and pumpkin pie. No cooking for me tonight! So...I am going to colour today. I have some brand new stamps to ink up, and I am craving some crafty time, as I've had next to none over the past month.

On that crafty note, I wanted to let you know about the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Online Store Boxing Week Sale!!! Trust me, you do not want to miss out on this amazing event. Here's the details:

From Dec. 26th-31st most of our inventory is 20 to 50% off!!This is our BIGGEST sale of the year!!

The store will be closed from December 23rd to December 27th and again from December 30th to January 4th. You are free to place orders during these times and they will be shipped out as soon as we are back in the office!!


So, hop on over to the Online Store to take advantage of Kimmie's sale...time's a tickin'!! Oh, and you still have time to convince those Krafty Dudes in your life to help you participate in the current challenge on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog! We will be back with the first challenge of the new year on January 8, 2011 so make sure to stay tuned

Enjoy your day folks!

Blessings,

Melanie

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Gràcies per la informació. Feliç any 2011 !!

Rufus said...

Hello Melanie! I've come over from Crissy Armstrong's blog. I swore that I was not going to be following any more blog, but your coloring and card sense just blew me away! How you do that while working full time and having 2 active kids and a talented, fun loving hubby is amazing. Yes, I saw the card he created!(which explains both talented and fun loving!) I can see mine lose in my studio...oh the horror! (on both our parts, lol!) So I'm your newest follower. I'll be I won't be the only one either!
Happy New Year,
R

Dawn said...

I totally splurged on 4 new stamps Melanie!!! *hee hee* ... so naughty of me, but with the dollar so strong, it's still a bargain!

Suzanne said...

Hi Melanie, I too have found you through Chrissys blog and was totally blown away with your colouring and creations. I am looking forward to seeing much more and being inspired by you in 2011.
Hugs Sue x