Saturday, June 4, 2011

Make it Crafty is now available at SCACD!!!!

Yes, you read that right!! Make It Crafty is now in stock and available at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design...but I'm thinking that these amazing stamps and incredible chipboard embellishments will be flying off Susana's shelves, so you should place your order ASAP!!! I've used some of the Make It Crafty lasercut chipboard embellishments before, and they really are gorgeous. They are intricately detailed and so versatile...just a perfect finishing touch to your paper crafting projects. Oh, and the stamps???!!! They are awesome, and I cannot wait to get colouring!!!

So don't delay... click HERE to hop on over to Susana's Custom Art and Card Design to check out the Make It Crafty products!!!

Also new in the store:

Bo Bunny 6x6 Paper Pads
Trinkets
Provocraft Embossing Folders

***A little reminder to my fellow Canadians*** By now, we all know that Canada Post has some rotating strikes in effect. Susana will still be shipping all Canadian orders promptly. However, we kindly request your patience for any possible delays in delivery time due to the Canada Post strikes. I know how much fun it is to receive crafty goodies in the mail, as I love finding parcels in my mailbox so we truly appreciate your patience and continued patronage. :)

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

Blessings,

Melanie

No comments: