Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Travellers Tag

Good morning crafty friends!

Today I'm sharing a tag featuring one of my favourite SCACD exclusive stamps. This is The Travelers by Carmen Medlin for SCACD. I used an Inkssentials Kraft tag as my base and some Bo Bunny Christmas paper from last year. You can check out the vast selection of 6x6 paper pads at SCACD HERE, including some great holiday collections. The corner embellishment hidden slightly by the bow was cut with Classic Corner Dies by SCACD. The vine embellishment was cut with a Memory Box Die. I added some rhinestones for a finishing touch.



I absolutely adore The Travelers. It is such a beautifully drawn image. I love the detailing on the gypsy's clothing and the wolf's fur provides a great opportunity to work on creating texture with your colouring. Unfortunately, I do not have a list of colours today as I forgot to record them. My apologies!

Susana is always adding fantastic products to the store site. Here are just a few of the newest items that you might want to check out!

You can keep up to date with all the new products at the store and projects by the design team by following the Store Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings, 

Melanie

9 comments:

Stefanie said...

Your colouring is stunning. It's a beautiful image and a lovely tag. Really well composed.

X Stefanie

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

:O
Melanie this is amazing!!! Look at that doggys' fur!!! Incredible! :)

Oliwiaen said...

The details of your colouring are simply incredible. You give each and every image a distinguished personal touch!

Riet said...

What a wonderful tag.

Hugs Riet.xx

fredalexmom said...

Fabulous coloring!

Tracy said...

Stunning! The depth in your coloring looks so amazing. :-)

Kirsty said...

I have always loved how you do fabric! I'm going to use this image as a practice one so I can try and duplicate what you've done. Perhaps some of it will actually stick and I can apply it to other images!

Lori Aragon said...

*Gasp!* This is drop dead gorgeous!!! I think I need that Copic Coloring guide... or YOU lol!

Happy Hop Day tomorrow ♥

Kathi said...

Wow. Wow. Wow!!!

Saw this on Pinterest. Was wowed and came to check it out.

Your coloring is amazing. Do you do tutorials???