Friday, June 14, 2013

There's a New Artist at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Welcome back to day FOUR of our JUNE Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! We have been waiting for this reveal for SO long it seems, and it's finally here!!! Today we are introducing you to ONE of our brand new artists!!! Meet THAIS NARCISO!!! 

Hello!! My name is Thais and I am a 26 year old graphic designer student and freelancer illustrator from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I'm reaaalllly happy and excited a to be working for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and for me, it is absolutely amazing to see my work out there being useful. You girls are so creative and your works are whimsical, I just love them! You might want to take a look at my Facebook fanpage!!

https://www.facebook.com/thaisnarcisoilustracoes

Thank you for the opportunity! 


We are SO thrilled to share the very first set from Thais.......YOU KNOW WHOO!!

Would you like to know who won the new stamp set that we previewed yesterday???!! Well, you'll just have to wait until Saturday night at this month's ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!! Hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes!!! You can read all the details about how you can join us RIGHT HERE!

All the Krafty Girls listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these ADORABLE owls from Thais! And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of the new sets!!! You could WIN the new YOU KNOW WHOO! stamp set!!!!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Saturday night!}

Then come on back tomorrow to check out the SECOND new artist we are introducing this month! Can you guess who she might be??? Teehee!! And ALL the new stamps will be available on Saturday night at the KKStamps Shop!!
Ok, so here's my card featuring one of the adorable owls from the You Know Whoo set...isn't he cute??!!I also used one of the sentiments that come in the set. He was stamped on Neenah and coloured with Copics. 



Here's the full list of today's previews: 

Blessings,

 Melanie

22 comments:

LauraEva said...

Beautiful card! Great coloring!

Linda S. said...

As I look at the list of names of people to showcase these new stamps I always look ahead to see if your name is on this list because I know you always have an awesome card!! Great coloring, great background papers...everything just fits so perfectly to make a perfect card!

Unknown said...

Great card! I like the dark starry night look!

Rachel V said...

This is an amazing card! The papers you used are perfect and the coloring is beautiful. Love it!

Wendance Designs said...

Love the texture colouring of your owl! It looks like I could touch and feel his feathers! The dark colours are perfect!

NWFlamingo said...

Great coloring. I particularly like the color of the moon.

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

beautiful colouring! so much detail!

Kathi said...

Oh my! I adore this owl and how you colored him! I love the fabulous night scene behind him. I especially love how you colored the owl.

Great design too!

Nikki said...

Beautiful creation you have created :)

Anonymous said...

Right now it seems like Worԁpress is the best blogging platfoгm out thеrе rіght now.
(from whаt I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

My web page ... nose job

Di said...

Love the coloring...and all the layers. Nice!

Anonymous said...

Love this card!! Amazing coloring!

Danielle Schoenlau said...

Great card!! I love the colors you used!! And I love this new stamp set!!

Vivi Casale said...

how adorable!!

Heather said...

I love the look of your card!!! What a perfect background for this hooty fellow!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute

Chris W said...

What a wonderful card! I love the colors and various design elements of the card.

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! I am LOVING this New Stamp Set and you have really made it SHINE with your CUTE Card!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Sassy said...

Outstanding pretty well sums it all up!

Nat said...

I need this stamp set :) awesome!!!

Darla said...

This card is a HOOT! Love it.