Today we're introducing something brand new at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps... the Krafty Kardmaking Kit! The kits have everything you nee to make SIX awesome cards AND have some goodies leftover to whip up some extras!
This month is our Halloween stamp release so the August 2013 kit is spooky and cute!! Kimmie has put together coordinated patterned papers, cardstocks, envelopes, twine and several different types of embellishments. With the August kit, you’ll also receive YOUR CHOICE of one of our gorgeous $8 stamps!! Choose whichever one you like from our many lines and styles of rubber stamps!
Check out what comes in this month's Kit:
- Six 6x6 black cardstock bases (precut and prescored) featuring Bazzill Card Shoppe 100 lb cardstock
- Six 6.5 x 6.5 square white envelopes
- Twelve double sided 6x6 patterned papers – 2 of each of 6 different designs featuring the new Bella Blvd Trick or Treat collection
- 8 6x6 coordinating coloured cardstock sheets (Circus Peanuts, Juicy Pear, Candy Necklace and Gummy Bear) featuring Bazzill Card Shoppe 100 lb Cardstock
- 8 yds of twine (4 yds each of black/orange and white/orange by Maya Road)
- 1 card of coordinating die cut stickers by Bella Blvd
- 1 pkg of black Twinkle Goosebumps by Queen & Co.
- 1 pkg of assorted Spooky Buttons and embellishments
- YOUR CHOICE of $8 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp!
- Plus an awesome colour handout emailed to you that includes samples and sketches!
Additionally, our Krafty Girl design team have taken ONLY what's found in this kit (plus their own white cardstock, ink and colouring medium) and created SIX amazing card samples for you!!!
Your Krafty Kit will be shipped in a sturdy box so that your goodies are nice and safe!! The VALUE of each kit is over $32 but our price this month is $25!! shipping in Canada and the US is $12 PLUS when you order the kit, we are offering FREE additional shipping on anything else in the shop that you order at the same time! All your goodies will be shipped together in a box for only $12.
OH and one last thing......you know we love giving stuff away!! Wanna WIN the September 2013 Krafty Kardmaking Kit??!! All you have to do is submit a creation (could be a card, scrapbook page, altered item) using only the supplies from your August kit and submit it on Kimmie's post on the KKS Blog by Friday, September 13th!! Not only that....but if you enter any of our weekly challenges using your Kit supplies, you get an extra entry to WIN!!!
So as Kimmie mentioned, some of the Krafty Girls divided one kit between us to give you examples of what can be made with the contents of your kit. My sample features this adorable witch from the Halloween Lulu set. I distressed the edges of the papers with scissors and black ink. Remember, you can maximize the cardstock by using die cuts in the centre of your matting layers since your design paper will cover up any holes. ;) The sentiment is a sticker included in the kit as is the cute little kitty button at the bottom of the card. I thought the house design paper was perfect for Lulu to fly over on her broom. :)
Now go ahead, hop around and check out the six gorgeous creations (plus two extras) that the Krafty Girls have designed for ya!! Oh and you just *might* get a peek at one of the new August stamps we'll be releasing this week too!!