Friday, September 27, 2013

New Release at SCACD!

SCACD NEW RUBBER STAMPS AND DIGITAL RELEASES!

Today Susana Loves Stamps is releasing another new round of the unique, fresh and edgy MechAnimals rubber stamps and some fabulous new Far East and floral inspired rubber stamps.

 
SCACD Digital is also releasing today a fun little gaggle of digital ghoulies that scream fun and sweetness J  You can check them out HERE! 

We're having a fun blog hop today to showcase the new images. If you've been following along, you should have arrived here after visiting with the lovely Pat...wasn't her project awesome?! If you are just joining in, you can find the full blog hop list over at the SCACD Store Blog

I created a card with one of the awesome new MechAnimals, Jellyfish Dreams. The image was coloured with Copics. I used Distress Inks to give this card a grungy kind of feel...love my brown inks. :)  I used Anitque Linen, Vintage Photo and Walnut stain. I pulled out two Dies by SCACD, Classic Corners and Contempo Compass Statement Corner for embellishment. I absolutely LOVE this sentiment that comes with Jellyfish Dreams. Isn't the font awesome?!



YG91, YG95, E41, E42, E43, E47, W1, W3, W5, W7

The new Susana Loves Stamps rubber release is available HERE. The new SCACD Digital images are available HERE. While you're at the store, make sure to take a peek at all the fabulous products Susana carries!

Our lovely international friends can find the rubber stamps at Quixotic Paperie

It's my pleasure to send you off to visit with the incredibly talented Elaine...I know she'll knock your socks off with her amazing creation. ;)

Thanks for joining us! 

Blessings, 

Melanie


6 comments:

Elaine said...

Awesome, Melanie! Love how grungy and spooky you made this one look.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

As always, you coloring is outstanding. WOW!!! You have brought out every single wonderful detail of this image. The way you used the dies in the corners and combined them is perfection.

Patricia St Martin said...

Totally awesome! Love this image, you did a fantastic job with the colors and the coloring. All of the dies look wonderful and love the sentiment.
Hugs, Pat

Alaine said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE jellyfish. I can sit and watch them all day at the aquarium. And you have colored this up so perfectly. I love the distressing you have as well!

Kathi said...

This is soooo gorgeous.

Beautiful coloring and I love the grungey, retro feel.

Anonymous said...

I'm super impressed with how you did the jellyfish ship Melanie -- gorgeous work!!