Sunday, April 12, 2015

Masquerade! (April release day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!)

It’s APRIL RELEASE Day at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS and we’re celebrating with a hop!! 



Over the last few days the Krafty Girls and guests have shared beautiful creations featuring new stamp sets from all of our artists for our April release! First off, we are releasing the limited edition I {HEART} COFFEE! stamp set from Emilie! There's a cute new kids set from Cheryl called SWEET BIRTHDAY KIDS! And of course, we are thrilled to share a gorgeous new set from Annie called....LIFE IS A MASQUERADE! Lastly we are thrilled have another incredibly fun set from Emilie Goulet called, A BIT SMART ASSY!

You will get to see all of the new images today as you sit back and enjoy the April Krafty Hop! As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because one lucky stamper will win a gift card to the shop!! When you’re done hopping, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie shop, because all the new rubber stamp sets are available for purchase!! And don't forget...if you NEED it all, we have a Gimme Kimmies Kit which features ALL the new April stamps at a discount, but only for a limited time!

Here's my card featuring one of the fabulous stamps from Life is a Masquerade. I stamped her with Memento Desert Sand ink and coloured her with Copics. The background was made by first stenciling a damask pattern with a dimensional gel on plain cardstock. When that was dry, I applied swatches of colour using various Silks Acrylic Glazes. I then added some Blank Canvas background stamps from SCACD. To finish off the card, I added a few rhinestones. 



There are also lots of new goodies in the KKS Shop including new paper pads by Echo Park, Doodlebug, American Crafts and Chickaniddy plus MORE new Kimmie's Sparkles!! wink emoticon

**Local Krafty Friends!! If you wanna get krafty with some of the Krafty Girls and myself, I'm holding a SPRING SELFIE CROP! at Kraftin' Kimmie Headquarters in St. Thomas, Ontario on Saturday, May 9th! Get all the information HERE and register right away because there are only a few spots left! I am so excited for this event...I'm counting down the days until I get to go hang out with everybody attending! 

Here's the hop list: 

Thanks for stopping by. :)

Blessings, 

Melanie

12 comments:

Larisa said...

Beautiful card, great colours you used and this is such a sweet image. Hugs. Larisa. xx

mellem said...

Great card, really love the stamp

Teresa Doyle said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Melanie. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! God I wish I had Copics! (NOT in my budget!) Your colouring is AMAZING! And that background??? GORGEOUS! You have an amazing talent my dear! TFS!

Brandi R said...

Stunning! What a gorgeous background and oh that coloring.....beautiful....colors, layout, all of it! ♥

MammasScrappin said...

I love this. Your coloring is beautiful and all the dimension is perfect for this image.

Cathy Hanes said...

Love your background!! Great job with all your colors and well worth the 'fussy cutting!!' Thanks for sharing... she's definitely one of my top picks for the shopping basket!!

Karen Steele said...

Melanie, what a stunning card! The background is a work of art in itself and I can't believe how amazing your colouring is of that lovely lady! Wow!

D.Ann C said...

Oh, WOW! The coloring on her is fab and that background is STUNNING!!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

My goodness, I cannot get over how amazing this is, Melanie! Your coloring is beyond description and that background...!! I read how you made it and actually have pretty much everything to try it. Can't wait to give it a whirl! Good luck with nursing school. It sounds a lot more rigorous than when I went through it.

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Stunning! Your colors are amazing and that background is gorgeous. Nice work.

Heather said...

GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE that background; it is stunning and so is your coloring.

Sharon Caudle said...

GASP!!! this is nothing short of spectacular, Melanie!! I couldn't wait to see what you did with these stamps! You AMAZE me!! Gorgeous coloring and that background is so awesome!! Love the entire thing!