Welcome to OCTOBER RELEASE DAY at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!! We're releasing all the new CLEAR stamp sets we've been previewing all week and we’re celebrating with a KRAFTY HOP!!
Over the last few days the Krafty Girls and Guests have shared previews featuring all the new stamp sets from each of our artists for the CLEAR October Release! Included this month are:
- A set by Becky Pearce called CHRISTMAS CHEER as well as a sweet little holiday set called HAPPY WINTER DAYS!
- A sweet set of snowmen and friends by artist, Cheryl Grant called SNOW BUDDIES!
- A set of fun characters shreddin' the white stuff from artist, Annie Rodrigue called SNOW DAYS!
- An adorable new set of critters from artist Emilie Goulet called ICE, ICE, BABY! Plus as a special bonus.
- Additionally, Kimmie is now releasing the fabulous stamp set that was previously only available as part of the Holiday Kard Kit called NO PEEKING!
The new images can be seen in action on today's blog hop..when you’re done, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie shop, because the new stamps are now available to purchase!! If you NEED it all, we have a Gimme Kimmies Kit which features ALL the new September stamps at a discount, but only for a limited time!
Kimmie also got lots of new goodies in the shop including new paper pads, enamel dots, etc from companies like Bo Bunny, MME, Kaisercraft, American Crafts and more! I've also had restocks of EZmount, inks, poster paint pens, liquid applique, Wink of Stella brushes, Glamour Dust etc.! Make sure to spend some time browsing all these incredible products!
My card today features one of the fun Christmas Cheer sentiments in a very non-traditional colour palette. The papers are from an old Bo Bunny pad. The sentiment wast stamped with an ombre ink pad. Kimmie carries that gorgeous Maya Road jute cording in the shop...love the texture it provides! Those wooden snowflakes were coated lightly in Mod Podge and sprinkled with Glamour Dust...love that glitter!! I added some rhinestones and few jingle bells to finish it off.
I posted this card last month for the Christmas Card Kit, but thought I'd share it again because the No Peeking stamp set is now available for purchase!! All supplies for this card came from the kit.
Here's the hop list:
Thanks for stopping by!