Sunday, January 17, 2016

January 2016 Release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Welcome to the very first release of 2016 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!! wink emoticon

I hope you saw all the sets previewed this past week...the design team did an amazing job featuring these gorgeous new clear stamps! We've prepared a blog hop to celebrate the release, so get comfy and enjoy the show! (The list will be at the end of my post.)

This month includes: 
  • Two beautiful sets from artist, Annie Rodrigue called MINNIE, MAISIE & ME! and PURR-FECT PRINCESS!
  • A sweet new set by artist Cheryl Grant called TALK TO THE ANIMALS!
  • A very special set by artist Emilie Goulet called A FURRY SURPRISE! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps will be donating a portion of the sale of each of this set to a local non-profit animal rescue organization! We want to help take care of our furry friends who are in need of rescue!
  • Two fun new sets from artist, Becky Pearce called A PURR-FECT DAY! and TOTALLY PAW-SOME!
You will get to see all of the new sets in action on the hop. When you're done, make sure to head on over to the Krafty Shop because ALL of the new stamp sets are available for purchase! If you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our January Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all SIX of the new sets together at a discount but only for a limited time!

I've used the new set called A Purr-fect Day! This fun set features three sweet kitties with an assortment of coordinating sentiments and accessory stamps. On the front of my card I featured one cat stamp, a sentiment and a couple of little paw prints. The image was stamped in Memento Desert Sand Ink on hot-pressed watercolour paper and coloured with Polychromos...this was my first attempt with this medium. I have a lot to learn, but it was fun to experiment! I blended the pencils with odorless mineral spirits. That awesome twine is available in the shop!!


Inside my card, I fussy cut the cat from my design paper and added another sentiment from the set. 


I also added a few accessory stamps to the back of my card...I love this sweet little mouse! I also created a trail of paw prints.



If you'd like to know what is included in the entire set, here's a pic!


Here's the hop list:  Thanks for visiting...enjoy the hop!

Blessings,

Melanie

4 comments:

Davinia said...

ok so I am a SUCKER for accessory stamps and those paw prints are defo the way to my heart!!! this is such a cool card! lots of fabulous details that catch you each and everywhere. good work! love d xx

Jammie said...

Love your bold color choice! This release is just so awesome.

michelegeorgern said...

Melanie, I love your card...I think I love the back as much as the front!

Cindi said...

Beautiful! The back is so cute too!