Hey krafty friends! Welcome to the monthly Krafty Scrappy Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! For this challenge, we want to you stretch your creativity beyond the comfort zone of cards...no cards allowed!! There are so many options for your submission...create a scrapbook layout, a planner page, a tag, an altered item, gift packaging...so many options!
Here's a run down of the rules:
- Create any project!! (remember, NO CARDS!) Theme: Anything Goes!
- Your project must be new (created on or after this post date).
- Your project must feature a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp.
- You have a month to submit over at the challenge blog....and you can submit as many times as you wish!
- We must have at least 5 entries. One random winner will be chosen at the end of the submission period.
- Don't forget to pop on over the the KKS facebook page to share your creation as well!
I pulled out one of our new August stamp sets called Harvest Blessings and created a tag. I used all three pumpkins from the set and stamped them on various design paper (pretty sure this pad was from Simple Stories, although the lightest pumpkin was from Authentique). Shading was added with Copic markers. The pumpkins were fussy-cut and positioned in a little group on my tag. The sentiment is also from the stamp set. The "Fall" banner at the top is actually part of the design paper...I just fussy-cut the banner segments and glued them onto the tag. All paper edges were distressed with ink and scissors. Note: One of the pumpkins in this set has a cute little kitty peeking out from behind. Since I just wanted the pumpkins for this tag, I simply selectively inked only the pumpkin portion of the stamp.
Hope you plan to play along! For more scrappy inspiration, make sure to check out the challenge blog!