Welcome to another SKRAPPY challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
You can create anything for this challenge as long as it's NOT a card!!! Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages, holiday gifts, planner pages, tags... you get the picture! You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like! Here are a few things to remember...
- The theme is ANYTHING GOES
- Create ANYthing...JUST NOT A CARD
- MUST be a NEW creation (created on or after this post date)
- MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing
- PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we've reached 5 entries, we draw a random winner (at the close of the challenge)!
- You have until Monday, May 22nd @ 12:00 pm EST to submit your entries
- Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page!
I created a tag using one of the stamps from the Sandy Toes clear stamp set...I actually coloured this image during one of our live colour alongs over at the FB group! Her towel was paper-pieced with some design paper. During the video, I had shared how to add shading to your paper-pieced components to make sure they have as much depth and dimension as the rest of your image.
Hope you play along!