Sunday, November 19, 2017

Furry Holiday Wishes (Kraftin' Kimmie November Release Blog Hop)

Welcome to the November 2017 Release Blog Hop at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

All 5 new sets are now available in the shop. You'll get to see them all as you travel through the hop today! (you'll find the list at the bottom of my post) Included in this release are: 




  1. Winter Whitney
  2. Merry Christmoose 
  3. Beary Christmas
  4. Brew-tiful Day
  5. Furry Holiday Wishes
If you have to have them all, make sure to pick up the November Gimmie Kimmie Kit! It includes all the stamps at a discounted price, but it's only available for a limited time!

Kimmie has another great special on to celebrate Small Business Saturday...all orders placed this weekend will receive a coupon for 20% of an entire order placed between Dec 13-23!

Image may contain: text


For today's hop, I used my favourite image from the Furry Holiday Wishes set. I absolutely adore this little mouse! I stamped him in memento desert sand on kraft and coloured him with polychromos coloured pencils. I used a bit of white prisma premier on the snow and to create the snowflakes. As much as I adore my polys, they have one weakness: the white pencil is too transluscent. I also have the Derwent Drawing Chinese White which is quickly becoming my go-to white pencil. I was just a bit lazy with this piece and since my prisma was within reach, that's what I used, lol. The sentiment comes with the set. 



Here's the full set:

No automatic alt text available.

Enjoy the hop! And don't forget to go shopping after. ;)


Blessings, 

Melanie


No comments: