Sunday, March 15, 2020

March 2020 Release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


We are celebrating all the 
new PARTY TIME goodies that will be available today at noon est from our MARCH Release at
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!




All THREE new clear stamp sets will be available over at the Krafty Shop, along with our scrumptious new MORNING MARIGOLD ink, TWO new Krafty Stencils and our new Party Time Krafty Dots!  

So let's have a fun hop around the Krafty Team's blogs and check everything out in action.

First up we have a gorgeous new set from artist,
Melissa Baker-Nguyen called....
PARTY TIME SENTIMENTS



The second set of party animals is by artist Sabrina van Vloten and it's just so darn cute!
It's called.....PARTY PIGGIES




And our last stamp set of WILD creatures is by artist Neda Sadreddin called....

ZOODLES



Available today will be our brand new Hybrid Ink colour in the large ink pad, mini cube and ink refill and it's called....

MORNING MARIGOLD



We have two new stencils that are perfect for all your new celebration creations called....

CONFETTI and PARTY TIME BANNERS



And lastly we've got a vibrant and coordinating new set of  Krafty Dots for you called...

PARTY TIME DOTS



Everything will be available today (Sunday, March 15th) at NOON est in the krafty shop! 

And if you HAVE to have it ALL be sure to grab our Gimme Kimmies Kit for this month!  You'll get one of each product in the bundle and at a discount but only while supplies last!!



And don't forget to grab the INK OF THE MONTH!

This month all in stock products in the GOBLIN GREEN colour are on SALE 15% OFF while supplies last!  




I used the adorable PARTY PIGGIES for my hop card. I decided to have another go with my polychromos coloured pencils. Despite having these pencils for a few years, I have not played with them much as I have yet to find a paper I really love for this medium. I stamped this little piggy on canson mi teintes paper  (not in love with this paper, but felt like I wanted to give it another shot) in our Totally Taupe ink. The blending is all done dry with just layers of pencil (no gamsol). I fussy cut him (forgetting to follow my own rule about colouring the edges to conceal the white paper core...oops) and adhered him to the paper with my favourite tombow mono glue. I used Raspberry Rose to ink the sentiment panel and paper edges then stamped a sentiment from the set in Wicked Black ink. Finally, I added stitching and some PARTY TIME DOTS




Time to visit our other designers! 

Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin'!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

lunnacreates said...

So much fun.

akainu said...

Loving everything about this release!

sharon g said...

SO CUTE. I LOVE the Zoodles...

Kelly Kennedy said...

Love this darling card! The background is fun and the colouring is spot on! Gorgeous job!

sharon g said...

SO CUTE> I love the GREEN frosting on his face.

Tumbles said...

This is super cute. I love the polka dot on the bottom, thats a great background.