Saturday, July 18, 2009

Welcome! (and a High Hopes card!)







Hello, and welcome to my blog! I am completely new to this, so your patience is much appreciated. Over the last six months or so, I have become very interested (my husband would say obsessed, but I think that is a little strong!) in stamping. Funny, I used to go into scrapbooking stores and wonder how anybody would actually like stamping...has my opinion on that ever changed!! One of the companies I have come to love is High Hopes, and so my first post will be one of their stamps. How cute is this little birdie in the bath? He is coloured with Copic markers (now these I do admit to being obsessed with...if you have never tried these amazing markers, I encourage you to get out there and start colouring!) Of course, I had to add some Stickles to the bubbles.






Again, if you are here looking at my cards I would like to say thanks for taking the time to visit!





































Add Image



1 comment:

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Such a Cute card!!! Nice colouring too! (Love the blog name too! :o)