Monday, April 26, 2010

A Reminder of The Town Scrapper Blog Hop...with prizes!!

Mondays...time to get back to the grindstone. Yup, you can almost hear the collective sigh as kids get up to get ready for school and the grown-ups head out for work. Sigh. I did have a great weekend though, so I shouldn't really complain! My daughter competed in a Highland Dancing competition this weekend and took two thirds and two fourths!! This was enough for her to advance to the next competitive level, so she was just thrilled! I also had the privilege of being a guest designer yesterday for Crissy Armstrong's new challenge blog "Sundays with Crissy"!! What an honour that was. Crissy is such a sweetheart...and oh so talented!! (please scroll back to my post from yesterday for details on rules, prizes and links to Crissy's blog!) I also have some exciting news that I will be announcing on Friday, so I hope you stay tuned!!

Ok...let's get down to business!! lol I want to remind you of the two-week long Blog Hop we are having at The Town Scrapper to help Phebe celebrate the release of her exclusive line of Victoria Case stamps! Last Monday, I had a card to show you featuring "Birthday Sophie"...you can check out that post here. Half of our design team made cards last week, and the other Scrapettes are participating today!! Their projects are bound to be gorgeous, so you do not want to miss out on our hop! Make sure to leave comments on all the Scrapette's blogs, as there will be some random giveaways. We teased you last week with the promise of a grand prize...today we are revealing what the grand prize winner will be getting. Trust me, it's a HUGE prize package!! You can find the details over at The Town Scrapper blog!

So off you go! Here is a list of the participating Scrapettes:

The TownScrapper
Katie
Kim S
Kylie
Lisa
Phebe
Shelly
Tricia
Zoe

If you'd like to buy some of these amazing new stamps for yourself, Phebe can be reached by phone at 519-882-0623 or via email at info@TownScrapper.com . She ships worldwide!

Have a blessed Monday!

Melanie

1 comment:

FitterTwit said...

Wow... definitely a monday! LOL!