Saturday, April 7, 2012

Playing "Tag" at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Good morning! I woke up this morning and realized I forgot to schedule my post for this morning...oops! As I am literally running out the door to take my daughter to ballet, this is going to be super short and sweet. I'll pop on a bit later to update with details.

The challenge at the KKS Blog this week is to make tags, or to use a tag on your project. I made a tag with the Scripture Sentiments Set:





For full details, please make sure to pop by the KKS Blog where you can also see all the Krafty Girls' handiwork. :)

(As I said, I'll be back later to include all the details!)

Blessings,

Melanie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love this, so gorgeous! Hugs! Leah Ann

Tammy Hershberger said...

Gorgeous! This is so stunning and elegant!