Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Earth Angel

Hey friends! Hope you're all having a great week. :)

I'm sharing a card today featuring the beautiful Earth Angel from SCACD. I absolutely love the Guardian Angel stamps. I stamped her on Neenah cardstock and coloured her with a combination of Copics and ShinHans. She was matted with Spellbinders. The paper is from Memory Box.



I decided to make an easel card and used one of the newest designs of Dies by SCACD, Contempo Compass Statement Corner. I love these dies. The designs are so beautiful and intricate. I cut it out of Neenah and coloured it with Copics. I trimmed off one edge and popped it up on foam squares. I added  a few pearls to finish it off.


Make sure to pop by SCACD to check out all the great products now in stock. For example:

Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings, 

Melanie

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shazza said...

just stunning x

Janine - Ellabella said...

This is absolutely stunning Melanie!
My favourite colours too, just perfect for this delightful image,
Really pretty, Hugs Janine