Friday, May 17, 2013

Gabby...A Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peek!

Welcome back to Day THREE of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps MAY previews!!! Wanna know the random commenter who is the lucky winner from yesterday?? Well, ALL the winners of this week will be announced at the LIVE online RELEASE PARTY TOMORROW night!!! Go HERE to get all the details!!!

Today we have THREE of the new stamps from our BEACHY GIRLS collection!!! We'll share the other three tomorrow! These gorgeous images will really get you in the mood for sun and sand!!!  Today, we'll introduce you to GABBY, JACQUIE COUSTEAU and LEILANI!! 


Here's my card featuring Gabby. I absolutely LOVE this stamp! Volleyball is my favourite sport and I play in a league through the school year. I love watching beach volleyball, but I don't play it for a number of reasons.  First of all, I don't fair well in the hot humid weather...it doesn't agree with my asthma. Secondly, one of the downsides of being a redhead with super fair skin is that I pretty much burn instantly. Thirdly, there's the whole beach volleyball uniform...NOBODY needs nor wants to see that much of me. ;P   So ultimately, I pretty much avoid the sun at all costs, lol. It's taken me many years, but I've come to terms with my pastiness. ;)  Anyways, back to Gabby...I like to pretend this is what I look like when I go up for a spike! In actuality, I know I don't even come close to looking this good, but a girl can dream right? I love the action in this image, and I adore her hair!!



Here's a close up: 


(Sorry, I forgot to record my colours...I'll get back to having a list for you with my Sunday blog hop card.)

Below you will find all the Krafty Girls who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because ONE lucky stamper is going to WIN a package of today's stamps!! Woohoo!!!

ALL of our MAY stamps will be available TOMORROW night at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! We'll be celebrating tomorrow evening at our ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! It's over at our KKS Facebook fan page! Join us for all the fun!! You can find more details here!! 


Here's the list for today's previews: 

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Melanie

24 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh Melanie, you always create such amazing cards...just love this...the colours are gorgeous and all the details on the card are awesome...thank you for sharing and inspiring.

Shona Erlenborn said...

So much action in this card. Love the background you gave her. The sky and the sand (not sure how you did them - but they're awesome!)

Shari said...

Melanie, this card is amazing! Love your colouring so much and the scene you set!

Hugs;
Shari

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

awesome as always :)

Cheryl C. said...

The clouds you drew/colored are so realistic. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing!

E said...

Love it!! Great card!!

Jess S said...

Love the fact that the ball is outside the die cut.... really draws the eye!

Becca said...

Melanie....once again an amazing card. I am so curious how the background is created. I have created a cloud back ground but nothing like this WOW!!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

This is MY FAVorite Image!! We play On a team each year and I could see using this for our year end Party!! LOVE your design and the coloring too!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love your coloring and the scene you created. I think she is my favorite.

Hanneke said...

What a fun card. The stamp is great and your coloring aswell! Love the DP too. Hugs, Hanneke

Mary-Anne V said...

i can totally see other volleyball players loving this image..she is so powerful looking as she goes in for the spike. Amazing background cloudy sky you created btw.

Janine said...

WOW your card is Gorgeous!!! Cute new stamp too!
Janine A

Vivi Casale said...

what a great card!! love it!

Unknown said...

love the background and scene setting!

Di said...

Love the blues in this card. She's a darling! Great card.

Kathleen said...

Love your color choices.

Janine said...

Fantastic card and amazing colouring. I love how she's out of the frame, it really makes the image come to life.
Hugs, Janine xx

Brittany Kohl said...

Love this card, Melanie! The colors are very pretty and I love all the details! Great work!

stampinfun71 said...

Wow, your coloring. The hair and also the work you did with the clouds and the sand, OH MY GOODNESS! I love what you've done here and I cant wait to get my hands on these new images...ALL OF THEM!!!!

Muffins and Lace said...

Amazing card.

Caryn S said...

Love how you cut out this image! Really clever...love the blue tones in the palette as well!

Pam said...

Melanie, I love both of your KK cards. The mermaid is so sweet and the volleyball player looks like she's going to spike that ball right off the page.

Thanks for sharing!

MjDidDoIt said...

she looks like she is having a good time!! Thanks for sharing!!!