Welcome to our weekly challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!
Let's take care a few news items first!
- KKS FACEBOOK GROUP: Have you joined??!! This is the place to hang out with Kimmie, the DT and KKS fans from all over the globe! Share your creations here, chat with other card makers, watch video tutorials, and just plain have fun! Click the link above...it's a great way to keep on top of the latest KKS news!
- FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS: are up in the shop...just click the link to see what's on sale this week!
- MONTHLY SKETCH: Feel free to use it to give your mojo a little kick-start! Each sketch is up for an entire month. If you use it in any Challenge or Wonderful Wednesday submission, you'll get an additional chance to a KKS gift card!
- FEBRUARY RELEASE: if you haven't ordered yet, pop on over to the shop to do so! If you want the entire release, check out the Gimmie Kimmie Kit for this month!
Ok...now on to our challenge! This week's hostess is the lovely Danielle. She is giving you three options for this challenge:
- Use the February Sketch! (see above)
- Winter Colours: use dark blue, light blue and silver or grey!
- Combine the sketch and the colour scheme!
If you play along, you'll have a chance to win! We will be drawing one winner per month from all Saturday Challenge entries to win a $20 gift card to the KKS shop! You can enter as many times per month as you'd like!! You will have until February 24th at 11:55 pm EST to submit at the challenge blog.
I decided to use Danielle's colour scheme. I inked up the dapper police officer from the newly released You're My Hero stamp set and combined it with a sentiment from the Sincere Thanks set. The image was stamped in Memento Desert Sand Ink and coloured with Copics. I added a bit of additional shading with some Polychromos coloured pencils.
Hope you plan to play along!