Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cute Card Thursday (Post #2 today)

Just a quick second post for today! Don't miss my first post for Sweet 'n Sassy's new Digis for today, and about our Digi Day on SNR!! Just keep scrolling for all the info and links, my friends!

Ok, did you land on my blog today courtesy of Cute Card Thursday?? Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is the sponsor this week!!! You are probably wondering why you are not finding the card posted there, hmmm??? Well, I can explain. You see...I have a "sneak peak" planned for tomorrow of the brand new January release...as do many of the Krafty Girls!! As the theme over at CCT is "new", many of the DT are showing their cards featuring the "new" images there today! (so technically, you could get a "sneak peak of my sneak peak"...hee hee)

I PROMISE if you come back first thing tomorrow morning, I will have not only pictures posted here, but also details about my card that is up on CCT!! Hope to see you again tomorrow!!

Blessings!!!

Melanie

No comments: