Thursday, January 21, 2010

Someday My Prince Will Come

Good morning stampers!! I would just like to start off today's post by saying a big THANK YOU to everybody who takes the time to come by and look at my blog. I love to read your comments, and truly appreciate all the kind words. I understand that we are all busy, so thank you again for taking the time out of your day. You ladies (and gents?? perhaps??) ROCK!!

So, if you are a regular visitor here, you will already know that every Thursday new digital stamps are released at Sweet 'n Sassy!! Korin has so many fantastic images, and the prices are incredible!! You are sure to find something to tickle your fancy! So after reading my post, please stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy store to check out all the stamps!! Also, make sure you pop in to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi blog. A different team member posts everyday, so you are always bound to find fresh inspiration there!

My card today features the two new images "Heart Princess" and "Fenton the Frog". Now, how perfect are these two for a "princess and the frog" theme?? Korin has also released three sentiment sets today. I used one sentiment from the "Princess Seeks Frog" set. (The other two sets are "A True Friend" and "Love Sentiments 1".)

I printed my images out onto Neenah cardstock and coloured them with Copic markers. The trim on the dress was "blinged" up (I love how we can just make up words to suit our fancy!!) with Frosted Lace Stickles, and Fenton received a generous coat of Glossy Accents.

It's a little difficult to see, but I sponged in a sky using a make-up sponge and a cloud template.

Now, we have some extra fun for you all today!! You can hop on over to Paper Craft Planet for Sweet 'n Sassy's Digi Day!! Join in for a challenge, chatting and PRIZES!!! Yup, free digis my friends!! You will find all the details on the Sweet 'n Sassy group at PCP. I'm hoping to hop on for a bit after work, and I'm looking forward to connecting with all of you!

Have a blessed day friends!

Melanie

Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Stamps "Heart Princess", "Fenton Frog", "Princess Seeks Frog" sentiment set Paper: Bo Bunny, My Mind's Eye, Neenah Cardstock,Bazzill Ink: Copic markers Tools: Various Spellbinders Embellishments: Dollar Store ribbon, Prima Hydrangea, flat backed rhinestone, Glossy Accents, Stickles

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness! How beautiful!!! Your coloring is always so amazing and I love how your card turned out!

Anonymous said...

Your princess is amazing! Such beautiful coloring!
Evette Rice
evetterice@aol.com