Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Morning News

Well, good morning Sunshine!! lol I hope everybody enjoyed their weekend...ours was great, but it was over way too fast. We sat down last night to watch Toy Story 3...oh my goodness!! It was a such a great movie! I had hoped to squeeze in some crafty time over the weekend, but it just didn't happen. Sooo...I'll be colouring and assembling each evening as I've got a busy few days fast approaching on my blog! :)



I don't have a card to share with you today, but thought I'd tell you about a couple of fun news tidbits!

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is celebrating their 3rd birthday tomorrow....and Korin has put together a fantastic blog hop to celebrate!! I had the privilege of being on her DT earlier this year...she has so many great stamps to suit every occasion (both clear sets and digital images)! Korin invited a bunch of "alumni" to participate in the birthday bash hop along with her current DT, so I'll be back tomorrow as one of the stops on the hop with card featuring one of her sweet digital stamps! (Oh, and there are a ton of prizes being given away tomorrow, so make sure to join in the fun!!)



For those of you living in the London area, I wanted to let you know that my good friend Krista VanTol will be teaching her first class at Scrappin' Great Deals this Saturday!! Krista is such a sweetheart...and SO very talented!! She has a wonderful style, and her colouring with Copic markers is absolutely gorgeous. She is a wonderful teacher, and I know that those attending will thoroughly enjoy themselves...and be able to pick up some of her tips and tricks for working magic with those markers!! (you can check out the cards Krista has planned for the class on her blog post HERE.)

That's about it from me this morning...I have a jam packed day ahead!! I hope to see you back tomorrow morning for the Sweet 'n Sassy Blog Hop...and stay tuned later in the week for a ton of Kraftin' Kimmie fun!! ;)

Blessings,

Melanie

No comments: