Thursday, November 11, 2010

Winner of my Sweet 'n Sassy Blog Hop Candy!!

(This is one of two posts today... it's time for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps November sneak peeks to begin!! Please feel free to scroll up to check out that post!)

Good morning folks! Just popping in quickly to announce the winner of the "Cocoa's Ornament" digital image from the Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Blog Hop. Drum roll please....

The lucky winner (chosen by random.org) is...


"GRANDMAFAIRYMARY"!!!

Congrats...I know you will love this sweet festive digital stamp! I'm sure it will be perfect for your holiday crafting. :) Please email me for new your digi stamp! (you'll find my email link through my blogger profile)

I would just like to say a heartfelt thank you to all who participated in the Sweet 'n Sassy celebration...and thank you for all your lovely comments. :) Stay tuned to the other designer's blogs to see if you won their blog candy...and Korin will be posting a complete list of all the winners on the Sweet 'n Sassy Blog this Saturday.

Blessings,

Melanie

No comments: