Thursday, February 16, 2012

Copic Colouring Guide 2: Nature (and a big secret I've been holding on to!!)

Good afternoon folks! Did you hear the buzz about the newest Copic Coloring Guide to hit the shelves by Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker?? This book is Level 2 and it's all about Nature. Marianne and Colleen have included a CD with all of the images that were used in the tutorial section so that readers can print out their own images and practice along! There is more focus on specific "how to colour" techniques in this book. Included topics are colouring things from black and white objects, to flowers and foliage, to ground and sky along with many others. This book is FULL of fantastic tips to help you progress along your colouring journey. :)  The projects are shown larger with more detailed colouring instructions so readers can easily recreate the look.  The card assembly instructions have been removed from the book to give more space for colouring instructions. No worries though! The full coloring and assembly instructions for each project on the CD. The book is now available for ordering at Annie's Attic!!

Ok, now for my big SECRET...I have a project in the new Copic Coloring Guide!! That's right...one of my cards is being published! Oh my goodness, I have been sitting on this secret for soooo long and have been dying to share it! I am so honoured to be included among the other fantastically talented designers who also have projects in this book. That's all I can give away for now though...you'll have to stay tuned for further information on the specific projects each designer has in the book. ;) 

I was absolutely thrilled to be a part of this project, and want to thank both Colleen and Marianne for the opportunity. :)  I know that both these ladies have poured so much into the creation of this book, and I want to congratulate them on its launch. I know it is going to be a HUGE success, just like the first guide. :)

Ok, and now for a peek at the gorgeous cover of the Copic Colouring Guide 2!! 




Make sure to order your's soon!

Blessings!

Melanie 

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

Congrats, girlfriend!!! Well deserved - love your coloring! Now I really need to get this book!

Linda Carson said...

Congratulations Melanie! It doesn't surprise me since your coloring ROCKS big time!

Sharon Caudle said...

I'm not even the teensiest bit surprised!! :) I'm soooo happy for you and this recognition of your work is so well deserved!! Will you autograph my copy???? I'm doing the happy dance for you, girlfriend!
big hugs!
Sharon

Tracey said...

Awesome news Melanie!! I am so not surprised though that you have a project in there - your Copic colouring is beyond amazing!!!

Welcome! said...

WOOT WOOT! You go girl! WELL deserved and can't wait to get a copy! So happy for you and again, big congrats!
Hugs, K

Jenn Joncas said...

Congrats Melanie!!! You definitely deserve to be a part of this book!! You are one talented lady (: Watching you colour is inspiring to say the least!! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!!

Amanda R said...

Congrats Melanie! No one I would rather see giving coloring instructions than you!

colleen said...

Melanie, thank you SO much for being a part of the book and for sharing your talents with us. It was a joy to work with you and I can't wait for you to see the book in print! Congrats girlie!

Hugs