Friday, February 17, 2012

Loves Me

Good morning! I wanted to share a card with you featuring one of the recently released "Fairylicious" stamps by Victoria Case for SCACD. These stamps are available exclusively at SCACD. Victoria did such a great job creating these gorgeous fairies. They are so versatile and can be used for so many different occasions.

This pretty little fairy is called "Loves Me".   I paired her up with some pretty My Mind's Eye Vanity Fair papers. The horizontal teal paper was embossed with the Hedged Maze folder from Couture Creations. It was then lightly sanded and sponged with a bit of ink to highlight the embossing. The pearls were created with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen. The die cut border was created with the Memory Box Delicate Vine die...this die has quickly become a favourite of mine. Her wings were coated with Stardust Stickles.


In stock now at SCACD is ScraPerfect's Best Cleaner Ever...make sure to check out the video Susana has linked up for this amazing cleaner! It is definitely on my shopping list for my next order along with ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever. I have heard such great reviews on both these products and cannot wait to get my hands on them. :)  Susana also has some brand new gorgeous Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pads.

For more new arrivals at SCACD, please make sure to check out THIS post.

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Blessings,

Melanie

No comments: