Saturday, March 17, 2012

Winner of the Copic Colouring Guide 2!!

(If you are looking for the Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peeks and weekly challenge, please feel free to scroll down to the post below...and make sure to read for details on how you could win some of the new stamps being released tomorrow!)

I know this post is terribly overdue, and I want to thank you all for waiting patiently! I am so sorry for keeping you all waiting, but I was holding off on announcing the winner of my copy of the Copic Coloring Guide 2 until it arrived safe and sound in my mailbox...which it did Thursday afternoon!

Drumroll please!!!!

The winner, as drawn by random.org is:


Congrats Carol!! I have already been in touch with Carol, and her copy will be in the mail Monday. :)

I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everybody who left such lovely comments during the blog hop...I truly appreciate all the kind words. Thanks as well to those who signed up as followers on my blog. :)  

This really has been such an amazing experience and again, it's an honour to be included among the talented designers who participated in this book. Marianne and Colleen have done an incredible job with this book and I know that it will be a valuable tool to assist everybody on their colouring journey. So even if you were not among the winners of the Copic Coloring Guide 2, I encourage you to purchase a copy to keep close at hand in your crafty space. 

Happy colouring!!

Blessings, 

Melanie

1 comment:

Alyssa S said...

lucky lady! She won on two blogs! Congrats Carol!