Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blog Candy Winners!

Hello everybody! I am announcing the winners to both blog hops for Sweetie Pie stamps from The Town Scrapper ! I used random.org to pick the numbers.

The winner of the Chrysanthemum Fairy stamp is Alesia (scrapaholicaef)! Alesia, I will need you to email me your address, which I will forward on to Phebe at The Town Scrapper. Phebe will get your new stamp off in the mail! Enjoy!

The winner of the printed images of Maggie on Neenah cardstock...plus a few extra goodies... is Deanne Burton! Deanne, if you could email me your address, I will get your prize mailed off soon!

My email address is melanie_holtz_35@hotmail.com.

Thanks to all who played along! I hope you continue to check back here often to see what's going on in my corner of the papercrafting world!

Blessings,

Melanie

No comments: