Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Apologies...and a teaser!

Hey everyone. I have to apologize. I forgot to post the card that I made with Edwin...it will be up tomorrow. Our last couple of days have been crazy around here! Please check back tomorrow to see him!

Now for the teaser! Phebe, from The Town Scrapper will soon be introducing a new stamp line called Sweetie Pie. Check in on Monday to participate in the blog hop! (rumour has it there will be blog candy up for grabs!)

The illustrator's name is Heather Hambleton. Here is what Heather shared about herself:

Hi there! My name is Heather Hambleton and I have recently started designing stamps for a line called Humble Pie! I live in Southwestern Ontario, Canada, and I am a former Beal Art student. I have been drawing since I was old enough to hold up a pencil. Drawing is definitely what I would call my one true passion in life! But when I’m not drawing I can be found at the gym or reading a good book. I am super excited to be designing for Phebe at ‘The Town Scrapper as she is just such an exceptionally amazing lady! Hopefully all goes well and you will like my images as much as she does!!
-Heather H

Interested??

Melanie

No comments: