Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another Anya Card



Here is a card made with The Greeting Farm's Rain, Snow, Shine set. Ok, so it's not really "cold outside", but I love this saying and it seemed to suit this card! Anya was coloured with...Copics! I added some Stickles to her muff, ear muffs and furry trim. I remember when I was just little, and my grandmother bought me a little muff for my hands just like this one! I think I wore it to school only once...I quickly learned that this was not a "playground friendly" means to keep your hands warm! Now that I've taken you on a trip down memory lane, I'll get back to the card details! The quote was printed out on my computer. What a great way to add to your sentiment collection! I've mentioned before that I am short on sentiment stamps, so this is a nice alternative. The little rhinestones were a great find on a clearance rack at Walmart. Always, always check the clearance racks! You never know what you will find! I used Nesties to cut out the circle and scalloped circle. The papers are DCWV, and a Christmas stack I bought last year...but the cover fell off, and I'm not sure what company they were from...oops! (the pink base really does match the DP, but I think the flash caused it to look much different!) Has anyone else been making winter and/or Christmas cards yet?

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Melanie

3 comments:

Phebe Meeder said...

what a lovely treasure...the sentiment is perfect

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

So Pretty! Great Card!

Welcome! said...

Your cards are beautiful!!! I love your colouring!