Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie's Spring Tea Party Stamp Kit Blog Hop!

(This is one of two posts today! If you are looking for my High Hopes challenge post, please scroll up, or just click here!!)

Whew! What a week of fun it has been showing you Kraftin' Kimmie's very first stamp kit!! When Kimmie first showed the Krafty Girls this Tea Party Kit, we all fell in love with it! I hope you have enjoyed visiting the Krafty Girl's blogs this week to see what they've made to get you inspired! This incredible kit is being offered exclusively at Kraftin' Kimmie's online store. In case you've missed all the buzz this week, here's what's in the Spring Tea Party Kit:


  • 5 main images by Annie Rodrigue

  • 5 accessories stamps

  • 2 sets of coordinating tea and coffee sentiments (created by Jeanne Streiff) with 32 phrases in total!

This kit is being offered to you at an amazing price!! You should act quickly though stampers, as they've already been flying off the shelves! You don't want to miss out, so make sure to order your's today.


Ok, so we've been promising you a blog hop, and today's the day!! The talented artist of this kit, Annie Rodrigue, is joining us today for the fun! So, if you've arrived here from the fabulous and sassy Andrea's blog, then you're on the right track! If not, make sure to start at The Challenge Blog so you don't miss out on anything!!

Kimmie has listed the blog hop order on the Challenge Blog.


I decided to use Gabrielle again. I had wanted to use her with that French Flea Market paper from MME. I know you might be tired of seeing it, as I've been using it all week. Let me explain though! I picked this paper up with the intention of using it for this Spring Kit release! I just love the colours in it, and thought they were perfect for these images! Now, Kimmie's challenge yesterday did not allow me to use my new paper with Gabrielle, hence my decision to ink her up again for today!! (well, technically I didn't use these papers with Nadine, so perhaps I should make another card with her too...so I have a complete coordinating set!)

I also wanted to do something other than a card. I had picked up these fabulous wooden baskets at Michaels on a recent trip to London...perfect for a gift holder!! I covered one with Bazzill cardstock and MME paper. I sanded down all the edges. I also had a pack of wooden tags from Michaels that I covered the same way. This is a sentiment you will receive in the Spring Kit! I added a few Prima Hydrangeas, metal spacer beads, a bow tied with my Bow Easy, and VOILA!! I perfect little holder for some tea bags.





Now, from here you will be hopping over to visit the brilliant artist of these fantastic images, Annie Rodrigue!! Before you go though, did you know that there's a prize up for grabs?? You can't have a BLOG HOP without a prize right?? Kimmie will be randomly choosing two lucky hoppers to win some Tea Party stamps and accessories!! To get your name in the draw for this prize, all you have to do is leave a comment on every Krafty Girl's blog!! Easy peasy!

So, off you go to see Annie! Make sure to get over to Kimmie's online store after you are done hopping. It's the only place you will find this exclusive kit. They are moving fast stampers, so make sure to get one ordered now!

Have fun on the hop!

Have a blessed day!

Melanie

Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Spring Tea Party Stamp Kit "Gabrielle" and Tea Party Sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Paper: Bazzill, My Mind's Eye "French Flea Market"
Embellishments: Walmart ribbon, Prima Hydrangeas, metal spacer beads (umm...guess I should mention Twining's Tea too!)

46 comments:

fairie said...

Melaine, your teabag holder is so ever cute.

Dean and Selena said...

I love your idea! How fun!

Serafiia said...

OMG - I'm speechless - SO FAB!
Very cute box, I love that Gabrielle image and absolutely adore your coloring skills. Nice job! ;)

Shana said...

This is fantastic! I love your colouring and your papers. Thanks for sharing!

1LuvnMama said...

I luv this! Your coloring is amazing! I'm soooo tempted to buy the kit!

Nikki said...

This is a fantastic idea love how the stamp just goes to perfectly with the gift you've done a gorgeous job
hugs Nikki

Juls said...

such a fab gift idea!! I just love it! hugs Juls

Lorraine A said...

Oohh this is gorgeous Melanie ;-) I love this image and what a fab idea to make a tea gift bag :-) Fabulous colouring and the papers are lovely too :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

StampinCathy said...

What a great gift set. I just love how you altered this basket and love the matching tag. Great colors and love all the details.

Diane (djuseless) said...

Your coloring is simply perfect! I love the little container filled with tea too!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous creation. These girls are so gorgeous. Marianne x

KanataNewf said...

What an awesome gift idea!

Maxine said...

UH your coloring is just AMAZING! You have so much talent. I love your project.

Unknown said...

Awww so cute and what a great project! Your colouring is beautiful!

Lisa said...

Love it, great job!!!

Cassie_lu said...

pefect for a gift idea and the image works so well with it too

Rae C. said...

This is one darling set, and your creations great too!

Delphine said...

Fabulous creation and amazing colouring too! Delphine xx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous creation and amazing colouring too! Delphine xx

Tammylee said...

I love your tea bag holder. What a great gift it would be.

Alaine said...

Your coloring is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Wilfreda said...

This is so cute. Perfect coloring.

Jenn Joncas said...

What a great idea Melanie!! I know a lot of tea drinkers and this would be a terrific gift!!

Jenn (:

Jenn Joncas said...

Sorry if my first message shows up too!! I love this Melanie!! It would make a great gift for all of the tea lovers I know!!

Jenn (:

Marilyn Webb said...

Wow, what great coloring, I love the box!

fionalawlor said...

Wow this is great! I would be over the moon if a friend gave that to me as a pressie! I would also be over the moon if i could colour as well as you lol.
fiona x

Gunn (Merete) said...

OMG, this is so great. Love what you done here. Great image. A fantastic gift.
Gunn :-D

ribenaruby said...

What a beautiful tea gift set! Fab colouring.

Lesley said...

Your colouring is GORGEOUS (as always...) Love your project and hope to attempt something similar for a friend's birthday. Thanks for the inspiration!

Shirley N said...

What a fabulous idea--love this gift set. Your coloring of this adorable image is gorgeous!

akagreenhouse said...

What a great gift idea! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

Your Gabrielle is soooooo beautiful!!!! I love the blue dress!!!! WOW!!!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous!! Your colouring of Gabrielle is incredible!!

Lisa said...

WOW I love the little tea present!!!! I could use this for numerous people!!!!

Liz Corrigan said...

What a great creation. Love this new image. Rosie x

Paula (PEP) said...

Am overdoing it a bit here as have to catch up on all the release posts - computer OOO most of week. But what a treat this is to do a hop - would love to win one of these rather unusual stamps to play about with - Paula

KimberleyG said...

Beautiful colouring and lovely colour combination.

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh my, Melanie!! What a fantastic project! Your colouring is absolutely amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sunny said...

I can't believe you made a tea holder. Who would have thought of the idea. Blue is my fav color so love how you colred her.

Kim said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Melanie!!! Amazing work hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh totally cool! What a clever idea and it's so bright and beautiful.

Unknown said...

Mel...You have done a wonderful job all week pulling out stunning card after stunning card...And this one is no exception!! Beautiful work Hun!! I LOVE it! Xx

Nana Diana said...

This is so lovely Mel, I love it! What an original idea and you can always find someone who would appreciate a cute little basket of tea! You did a wonderful job!

Robin McK said...

Your colouring is stunning, and what an awesome gift package for the tea!

Michele B said...

Soooo cute! I love the idea of the tea box, and Gabrielle's hair is amazing!

Paper Passions said...

awww I love this image
i like to think thats what i look like when i serve you tea!:) hahaha, who am i kidding....i don;t wear dresses like that!! ;)
Love it
Amanda