Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Stamp Kit at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

So, are you ready for the big Kraftin' Kimmie news?? How does a Spring Tea Party Stamp Kit sound to you?? Let me tell you, the Krafty Girls were thrilled when Kimmie told us about this...it's been killing me to keep this a secret! This kit is amazing! What will be in it you ask? Well, here's a list of the contents:
  • 5 main images by Annie Rodrigue
  • 5 accessories stamps
  • 2 sets of coordinating tea and coffee sentiments (created by Jeanne Streiff) with 32 phrases in total!
Now, don't go looking in your local store for this set. You will ONLY find it at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps store! Oh, and I wouldn't plan on waiting long to place your order, as this kit will be offered for a limited time only!!

So, are you interested? Would you like to see these images? Well, the Krafty Girls have been hard at work preparing projects with these new stamps! Starting today, you can hop around all the Krafty Girl's blogs to see what they've been making. (You can find the links to the Krafty Girl's blogs in my sidebar, as well as at the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog!) A different image will be showcased each day on every blog. All this fun will lead to a blog hop on Sunday March 7, 2010!!

Ok, today we are introducing you to "Nadine"! Each main image will come with an accessory stamp, and Nadine comes with her "Milk Pitcher"...perfect for that plate of yummy cookies! I used my Nestabilities Labels 8 to make the card base. Both sentiments I have used on my card today are part of the Spring Kit!



I stamped "Nadine" on Neenah cardstock and coloured her with Copic markers.



I love all the sentiments that come with this kit...makes it really easy for decorating the interior of your cards! This is something I often forget to do...or am so tight on time, that I have to leave it plain. I also used the accessory stamp on the inside, and just shaded lightly with a Copic marker.



So what do you think?? Remember this kit is only available for a limited time exclusively at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Store. Kimmie has the kit up in the store right now, so don't hesitate or you may miss out on this incredible Spring Tea Party Stamp Kit.

See you back here bright and early tomorrow morning with the next image in our kit!

Blessings,
Melanie

Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Nadine", "Nadine's Milk Pitcher" and Spring Kit Sentiments
Paper: Bazzill, Neenah, Fancy Pants, Doodle Bug
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Antique Linen Distress Ink
Embellishments: Basic Grey Buttons, American Crafts ribbon
Tools: Spellbinders Labels 8, Circles and Scalloped Circles

10 comments:

Vicki G said...

WOW!!! All I can say is WOOOOOWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You Rocked this Sistah!!!!
WOOOOWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Hugs

Vicki

Scrappychick said...

Fabulous card! Love the shape and the colors and of COURSe the image!!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card!! I love it!!

Tricia said...

Love this adorable creation, Melanie!!!! Neat use of the Nesties!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness Mel...Nadine is just STUNNING!!! I absolutely love this card and you colouring...WOW!!! It is flawless!! You rock!! Xx

Mary Giles said...

Melanie this is just gorgeous!! Fabulous coloring and paper choices.

Robin McK said...

What an amazing card! I love the shape, the papers, and the colouring!!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH Melanie! I LOVE this card....gonna have to try that out with my Labels 8! Love the rich colours and her hair almost looks real! How do you do that???? You're incredible!

Welcome! said...

This is soooooooooo cute. LOVE this card, you're gonna have to show me how to make a card using your nesties like that. AMAZING!!

MarkerGeek said...

I love this!!!