Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie's Tea Party Set....Preview #2!!

Did you see the news yesterday?? Kraftin' Kimmie is offering you a limited time Spring Tea Party Stamp Kit, available exclusively at her online store!! Did you order yours yet? I suggest you hurry up and do so, because they are just flying off the shelf!

I am such a fan of Annie Rodrigue's images...I adore their quirkiness! While the images in this set are not actually "Alice" themed, they definitely have a "Wonderland" flavour! (btw...I am really excited to go see that movie!! I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan!)

The Krafty Girls are previewing one of five main images in the kit each day. Yesterday, we introduced you to "Nadine". Today, we are showcasing "Giselle"!



"Giselle" is so much fun. I love her outfit, complete with a tiny hat! As always, I stamped the image on Neenah cardstock and coloured with my trusty Copic markers. I paired her up with some gorgeous new paper I picked up by My Mind's Eye (one of my all time favourite paper companies). This is from the "French Flea Market" collection.



I also chose to make a gate fold card. I followed Jeanette Comerford's fabulous tutorial. You can find the link here. I included sentiments from the Spring Kit on both the outside and inside of my card. The little Teapot stamp is the accessory for Giselle.



Now, in the spirit of Kimmie's Tea Party Spring Kit, why not grab a cuppa tea or coffee while you hop around to all the Krafty Girl's blogs, as we are all previewing these images this week. You will find links to their blogs in my sidebar and also on the Challenge Blog. Don't forget to order your kit from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps online store before they are gone!

Check back with us bright and early tomorrow morning for image #3!!!

Blessings,

Melanie

Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Spring Kit, "Giselle", "Giselle's Teapot" and Spring Kit sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa, Copic markers
Paper: Bazzill, Neenah, My Mind's Eye "French Flea Market"
Embellisments: Ribbon from Walmart, machine stitching
Tools: Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles

10 comments:

Vicki G said...

She's FABULOUS Melanie!!! Just perfect and I'm LOVIN those colours!

Robin McK said...

I LOVE your colouring! This card is so fantastic!

Kim said...

Your colouring just astounds me Melanie!! You really bring these images to life! Giselle looks incredible!

Micki said...

ahh, absolutely stunning. You need to do a tutorial (video) .... coloring is just incredible.

hugs

Nana Diana said...

This is fabulous Melanie, love the gate fold card!! I love the colours too, beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful colours, beautiful colouring, beautiful card and beautiful lady!!! Love this Mel! Xx

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous card Melanie! Love this image and your wonderful coloring! Thanks for linking me :)
Hugs Jeanette

MarkerGeek said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love your colouring sooooo much.

I'm a huge Tim Burton and Johnny Depp fan too - I am SO excited to see Alice!!

Kim said...

Absolutely adorable!!! LOVE how this opens up!! NEAT-O hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Paper Passions said...

cute!!!
im running out of adjectives to describe your cards!!!!
Amanda