Friday, September 10, 2010

A Cupcake for You :)

(This is post #2 of 3 today. Feel free to scroll back for a new Town Scrapper challenge. Oh, and if you are looking for the Kraftin' Kimmie September sneak peeks, then please check back around 7:00 am EST!!)

Good morning...again! lol It's a busy day here on my blog, as I will have three posts in total...I think that's a new record for me! We have another new challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps today. Your hostess is the lovely Lacey and her challenge to you is to use Earthy Colours on your project this week. Thank you Lacey!! This challenge is right up my alley, as I LOVE earth tones!

I used "Millie With Cupcake" on my card today. I paired her up with some pretty October Afternoon papers. I didn't add much in the way of embellishments to keep the card "low profile", as I have been creating a set of cards with the Emma Metcalf line of Wags 'n Whiskers stamps...my plan is to package these cards up in a handmade box. (I guess I better give them to somebody who doesn't read my blog, or it won't be much of a surprise for them! lol)





Hop on over to Wags 'n Whiskers blog to see the lovely projects by the rest of the talented DT. We'd love for you to play along this week. If you make sure to use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp on your project, then you could be the lucky winner of this week's prize! If you're in the need of some Wags 'n Whiskers stamps, you can go shopping HERE!

Thanks for stopping by, and if you're interested please feel free to check out my other posts for today.

Blessings,

Melanie

Stamps: Wags 'n Whiskers "Millie With Cupcake", clear stamp sentiment
Paper: Neenah, Bazzill, October Afternoon
Embellishments: Stardust Stickles
Tools: Martha Stewart Border Punch

2 comments:

Lacey Stephens said...

Wow! You are a busy blogger today!! I love what you did with little Miss Millie!! The card and layout is fantastic and these would make a great set all together! I have to refrain myself often from adding those awesome (but bulky) flowers!! I have to stop and think..."am I going to mail this card or hand deliver it?"! Big hugs to you! I hope you have a restful weekend planned!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Wags 'n Whiskers

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a fabulous card Melanie!!!. Love the colouring of the image and the details also. Hugs Michele x