Thursday, December 8, 2011

'Tis the Season...For December Sneak Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Another fantastic release is just around the corner at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! The December 2011 release will be available for purchase this Sunday, but in the meantime we'll be bringing you daily sneak peeks...and what would sneak peeks be without a bit of BLOG CANDY?? More on that later in my post!

Today, we're kicking off the sneak peeks with the new stamps by Krafty Artist Cheryl Alger. You may remember that last month, Cheryl brought us a super cute set featuring some adorable young lads. Well, we definitely needed a feminine counterpart to that set, so today we are introducing the "Sugar and Spice" set. It includes three main image stamps and an assortment of co-ordinating sentiments. It will be available for purchase only as a complete set.

This is one of the three main image stamps in the set. The papers are from My Mind's Eye "Everyday Flair". 


She was stamped on Neenah cardstock with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics. I added a generous coat of Glossy Accents to her balloon and also to her shoes for a patent leather look.

On the interior of my card, I used one of the sentiments in the "Sugar and Spice" set. I also used a Memento Dew Drop ink pad in Rich Cocoa to just ink up her balloon and added it beside the sentiment.


As promised, let's talk about the BLOG CANDY!!  There will be daily giveaways during the sneak peeks with each day's winner being announced the following morning at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog . All you need to do to be eligible is hop around each day to visit every designer sharing sneak peeks and leave comments on their personal blogs. Kimmie will be drawing the winners from those comments. Make sure to visit the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog each day for complete lists of links to the daily sneak peeks! So don't forget to leave those comments today...one lucky stamper will be the winner of a "Sugar and Spice" set!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Melanie

26 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute as can be and I love her knobby knees! Great colouring and I wish I could sew on my cards like you do!

mackbrad said...

Super cute - I love the glossiness of the balloon an shoes :)

Amanda R said...

So cute Melanie and look at those knobbly knees! Great card, always love your work!

Cindi said...

Stunning card! I love your colors and this little girl is so cute!

Cindi said...

Stunning card! I love your colors and this little girl is so cute!

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

Your card is so pretty!!!

Olivia said...

What a lovely card! Your coloring is fabulous

Sharon Caudle said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love how you've colored her and the rich, deep colors you have used, Mel!! Your work always knocks my socks off!! Love it!
hugs, Sharon

AMY said...

super cute card, I love the glossy accent!

Michele Boyer said...

SO very cute, Melanie! I could stare at your coloring for hours. The folds are always perfect, perfect shadows, you define little noses...*sigh* You are such fabulously talented!

Kerri said...

WOW, awesome coloring! This is adorable!

Shari Green said...

Melanie; I can never get over how GEORGEOUS your colouring is! I Love your card (who couldn't). Thanks for sharing your talents with me :)

Linda Carson said...

Picture perfect as it gets!! Fabulous coloring!

Scrappy Canuck said...

Such a sweet card - I love the stitching and the GA!

jan farnworth said...

what a cute card.

Jen N said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the colors & coloring. Who wouldn't love to receive this card? jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

Lisa Lynn said...

Your coloring is adorable, especially on the hair! Love how you put this card together.

Brigitte said...

WOW, she's a cutie!!! I love your colouring!
Brigitte

Hanneke said...

This is such a cute card! Love the image and papers. Gonna hop along now to see the other creations. Hugs, Hanneke

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so cute and your coloring is fabulous

Lee Davis said...

Really sweet card and I love the way you colored her, she is so adorable.

Tracey said...

Your colouring is just incredible as always Melanie! Such a sweet card!

cort said...

awesome job..love the that the inside is just as pretty as the outside

Shanna Shands said...

I love this card. Great job.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and I love the inside as much as the outside!! Very sweet with perfect coloring!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Mel!