Friday, August 10, 2012

New Products at SCACD!

Hi folks!

I just wanted to hop on quickly to let you know about the newest products at SCACD!
Whether you are a stamper, scrapbooker or mixed media artist, SCACD has a wide variety of fantastic products perfect for all your artsy needs. You can keep up to date on new products as they are added by checking in at the SCACD Store Blog. Susana offers amazing customer service that will definitely make SCACD a favourite place to shop. :)

That's it from me today. Short and sweet!  I know my blog has been a bit sparse for posts this summer, but I will have a couple of projects to share next week. I've taken a little bit of a break over July and August to spend a bit more time with my family, but I will be back in full swing for September.

Blessings,

Melanie

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I smile every time I see this guy - he is so happy, one just wants to take him off the paper and give him a hug! You have created a wonderful card to showcase him! Love everything about it! Wishing you a relaxing Sunday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane