Thursday, May 23, 2013

Key to My Heart

Hi crafty friends!!

I'm sharing a card today featuring one of the new Fairy Dust collection stamps from SCACD. This gorgeous steampunk fairy is Key to My Heart...I LOVE her! The papers are Carta Bella "Well Travelled". I pulled out some of my favourite Dies by SCACD for embellishment. Peeking out from underneath the image is one of my favourites, Alice's Clock Statement Corner. I used three Ornate Hinges, two on the left side of the card and one on the right end of the image panel. The little black pearls on the hinges were made with a Viva Decor pen.


Here's a close-up of Key to My Heart:



Check out some of the great products to hit the SCACD website:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Blessings, 

Melanie

4 comments:

Janine said...

Stunning card Melanie. She's gorgeous and your colouring is fantastic.
Hugs, Janine xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

fredalexmom said...

I really like your card Melanie.

Kirsty said...

Beautiful, but where are you ordering your Scacd stuff from now that Susana can't ship to Canada?