Monday, April 7, 2014

My First Video Tutorial for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

Good morning everybody! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, and that your Monday is off to a fantastic start. :)


Did you know that Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has a YouTube channel??!! There have been several fantastic videos posted by Kimmie and the Krafty Girls featuring krafty tips and tutorials...it's a great place for learning and inspiration!


Which leads me to the subject of my post...I FINALLY recorded a video tutorial! GASP. I know...I've been saying for ages that I would do one, but to be honest, I've been a little scared and so I've kept putting it off. I finally swallowed my fear and did it...and maybe it wasn't quite as scary as I thought it would be. ;)


My first tutorial is on colouring pleats and features the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp "Dorothy" from the Wizard of Oz collection. I coloured most of the image in advance, leaving a section of the skirt for the video with the intention of keeping it to about 15 minutes. Wishful thinking, lol. I'm really slow with colouring, and so the video is just over 30 minutes. I tried not to babble too much, but you might want to grab a cup of coffee or tea and get comfy before settling in to watch! Click HERE for the video. (If you're interested, the colour combo used for the dress is:  B91, B93, B95, B97, BV29, C5 and C7)


Thanks in advance for watching...and also to all those who have asked for a video. Your encouragement means so much!


Make sure to watch the other videos on the Kraftin' Kimmie YouTube channel, and stay tuned the KKS blog for updates on challenges, releases, tips, tutorials, specials and any other Krafty news!


Thanks for stopping by!


Blessings,


Melanie

1 comment:

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Great video! Thank you for taking the time to share...awesome video! You knocked it out of the ballpark...it's going...it's going...it's gone! xx Becky