Sunday, January 14, 2018

January 2018 Release Blog Hop at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!



Today we are celebrating the release of all the fabulous January stamps at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


No automatic alt text available.

Included are:

  1. Stacey Slapshot
  2. Furry Angels
  3. Girl Power
  4. Happy Thoughts
You'll see all the stamps in action today as you travel around to visit our design team and wonderful guests. The full list is at the end of my post.

The new stamps are all available for purchase at the shop. If you have to have them all, check out the January Gimmie Kimmie Kit...it includes all the stamps at a discounted price, but it's only available for a limited time!

Make sure to check out our FB page for details on a Krafty Guest Designer call!

For the hop today, I made a card featuring Stacey Slapshot. I combined her with our Forest Background stamp to create a winter scene. I applied a layer of gesso to watercolour paper and stamped out the Forest Background scene. I then painted it with acrylics. I did paint over some of the small details of foliage and flowers by covering them with snow; the water surface was painted as a frozen pond perfect for an outdoor hockey game. Stacey Slapshot was stamped on Hammermill paper and coloured with copics. I fussy cut the image and adhered her to the painted background. I intentionally used our Team Canada colours...congrats again to our juniors on their recent gold medal!!



Here's the hop list for today:

Thanks for visiting.

Blessings,

Melanie

No comments: