Friday, September 18, 2020

Santa's Ride...a Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peek!

 Welcome to Day 2 of the September 2020 Release Sneak Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !

Introducing our newest set from Sabrina...



What would a holiday release be without the man in red himself?!  This adorable new set features Santa delivering  Christmas joy by train!  The set includes Santa in the engine, two different sized train cars, and a train track in addition to a bunch of fabulous people and items you can interchange to go in the cars. This set is so versatile...you can make your choo choo as long as you want!




I stamped the images from Santa's Ride in Wicked Black ink on Neenah paper and coloured with Copics. In the smaller car, I layered the reindeer and candy stamps. I sketched in a snowy background with a few evergreen trees and added some snowflakes with a white gel pen. I used some fun design paper from Bella Blvd and used one of the patterns to paper-piece part of the train cars. I also used some of our fabulous new Christmas Dots. I also added some stickles to the light bulbs on the smaller car.




Check out SANTA'S RIDE in action as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs today!  You'll also see the new stencils, new ink and new dots along the way!!  Be sure to leave some love at each stop because I'm going to give away some krafty $$ to a lucky commenter!


You'll see MORE of our brand new goodies tomorrow and everything will be released at our LIVE Online Release Party in the Krafty Friends facebook group on
Saturday, September 19th at 1pm EST!

For now, hop around and check out some incredible designs from our Krafty Team!! 
See you again tomorrow!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

15 comments:

Debbi said...

Oh my gosh, what a fabulous card. Love all the patterned papers

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the pattern paper you used! Darling coloring!

Heather said...

Cute card! I love that you paper pieced the train.

DanTaNi Designs said...

Wow, look at all that detail! So beautiful!

Anna said...

OMG This is so cute! Is this Doodlebug paper? One of my favourite brands!

Karen said...

I love all the layers on your card Melanie. Someone will be so lucky to recive this one at Christmas.

cdselders said...

This one is adorable too!

cdselders said...

This one is adorable too!

Cindy Plourde said...

This Christmas line of stamps is so adorable!

Donna Carter said...

Love how you paper pieced the train!

Roslyn Jin said...

Oh my goodness. This is so cute! I love the patterned papers paired with the square layout. I'm branching out and making more square cards lately.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your Santa train card is so cheerful! Love it!!

Linda S. said...

Nice card!! Love all the paper choices! this set is so cute and so beautifully colored!

Margaret Erika said...

Awesome card! Your backgound paper matches perfect.

Margaret Erika said...

What a sweet card!