Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Inspirational Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

   Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!



My Inspirational Wednesday project actually features two stamp sets: Krafty Elves and Holiday Wishes.



                                
              I absolutely love shaker elements on projects, but have never got around to making one myself. Thought I'd finally take a crack at one with this Christmas tag! The sentiment from Holiday Wishes was stamped in our Wicked Black ink. I also stamped the image from Krafty Elves in Wicked Black ink on Neenah paper and coloured her with Copics. To finish off the tag, I added some of our Rainy Day Dots and Dazzling Dots. The shaker elements are a mix of dollar store glitters, sequins and beads.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful week and hoping you all have time to get a little krafty!

If you want to add these stamp sets to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'

No comments: