Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Inspirational Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps...What's Up Dude



It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!




It's my turn to play hostess for this weeks's post. 

My card features this cool guy from our What's Up Dude stamp set. I started by creating an inked background using our Brick Wall stencil. I first inked a panel of Neenah cardstock in our Granite Grey ink. Next I placed the stencil and inked over it with Ruby Red ink. To "grunge" up the bricks, I then added touches of Marvellous Mocha and Wicked Black ink while the stencil was still in place. After removing the stencil, I further distressed the brick by sponging around the edges with more brown and black ink, added some black coloured pencil and finally splattered some black acrylic paint to complete the wall. I stamped the sentiment from the set in Wicked Black ink to look like graffiti. I then sketched in the sidewalk and coloured it with copics. Our "dude" was stamped on a separate piece of Neenah cardstock in Totally Taupe ink, coloured with Copics, fussy cut and adhered to the background.



If you want to add the What's Up Dude stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Thanks for visiting! 

Blessings :)


No comments: