Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Quixotic Paperie!!

(This is my second post for today...please feel free to scroll down to see a new card for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design!!)

Just a quick little shout-out to my friend Elaine Hughes who is having a month long birthday celebration for her online store, Quixotic Paperie!! I have had the privilege of serving on a few design teams with Elaine, and she continuously leaves me in awe of her jaw-dropping creative talent. :)

Elaine is having some Company Spotlight Days over on the Quixotic Paperie Store Blog for stamp companies she carries. Last week, some of my fellow SCACD design team sisters shared some fabulous projects on the Susana's Custom Art and Card Design Spotlight Day!

Today's Quixotic Paperie Company Spotlight features Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, and some of my fellow Krafty Girls have shared some beautiful cards in honour of the birthday festivities!

Sadly, I was unable to play along with either of these two Quixotic Paperie spotlight days due to a busy schedule...but I wanted to encourage all my readers to hop on over and join in the fun at Quixotic Paperie!

Congrats to Elaine on the success of Quixotic Paperie...and wishing you continued success in the years to come!

Blessings,

Melanie

No comments: