Friday, June 10, 2011

New Product Alert for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design!!

(Please check back at 7:00 am EST for my second post of the day...another Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peek!!)

Ok my crafty friends...I'm here to pique your creative curiosity!!! Susana is bringing in an amazing new product, and some of her very talented team members have been busy creating some fabulous projects with it! I'm not going to tell you much about it...because it's still a bit of a mystery to me too!! lol But after hearing my fellow DT members talking about what they've been creating with it, I can't wait to find out more about it! I do believe it is going to be one of those "must have" products. :)

So hurry...pop on over to the SCACD store blog Follow Your Heart to find out what all the buzz is about, and to see what these talented ladies have been up to in their studios!!!

I hope to see you all back in a little bit for another sneak peek for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

Blessings,

Melanie

No comments: